Tu entres en territoire flibustier étranger ! Laisse ton poney à l'entrée et file nous ton p'tit nom aussi, Tonnerre de Madrestam!
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How Do You Report A Page On Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES FLIBUSTIERS DE MADRESTAM Index du Forum -> L'ETENDARD DE LA FLIBUSTE -> Le carnet de l'apprenti moussaillon
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do You Report A Page On Facebook App Répondre en citant

How Do You Report A Page On Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

You should report the person using the steps here. Adorable Puppy.. How to Report Things. Doing so will open your News Feed if you're already logged into Facebook. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. If you encounter something you dont like on Facebook that doesn't violate the Facebook Terms, you can hide it from your News Feed, unfriend or block the person, or send a message to the person and ask them to take it down. 4 Click Report. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy. 10 Second Summary 1. 4. English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)Italiano Facebook 2018AboutAd ChoicesTerms & PoliciesPrivacyCreate AdCookiesCareersCreate Page.. To report a business you purchased something from on Facebook, you can fill out this form. What's newSurface Book 2Surface ProXbox One XXbox One SVR & mixed realityWindows 10 appsOffice appsStore & SupportAccount profileDownload CenterSales & supportReturnsOrder trackingStore locationsSupportBuy online, pick up in storeEducationMicrosoft in educationOffice for studentsOffice 365 for schoolsDeals for students & educators Microsoft Azure in education.. You can also report business or celebrity pages, though the report options will differ slightly. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 4 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions Will the account know if I report her? Answer this question Flag as. MessagesNote: If you want to report a secret conversation, don't fill out the form below. The following options will allow you to report the profile directly to Facebook, though you may have to select a follow-up reason before you can report the profile: They're pretending to be me or someone I know - Tap this, then tap Me or A celebrity to get to the report option. They're sharing inappropriate or offensive posts - Any follow-up reasons in this menu will result in the option to report to Facebook. Ads To report an ad you see on Facebook:Click next to the ad you want to reportClick Report Ad and then follow the on-screen instructionsView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. They're underage - If you select this option, you'll have to complete an additional form after reporting the account. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. This is a fake account - This option has no follow-up reasons. Tap Report this profile. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 22 Updated: Views:219,998 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Avoid Facebook MalwareHow to Clean up a Facebook VirusHow to Check if Your Facebook Information Is PublicHow to Reveal a Fake Facebook Account . Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 8 How can I report a username? wikiHow Contributor Go to the account you want to report. Feeling a little lost?. The person you report wont know that you reported them. Method 2 On Desktop 1 Open Facebook. Find the post you want to report.2. Select Report to Admin to report the post to an admin or select Report post to send the report to Facebook.Note: If you choose to report the post to an admin, the admin will know that you reported it. How do I report an app or game? shareShare ArticleTo report an app or game:Click in the top-right corner of Facebook and select Settings.Click Apps in the left menu.Click the name of the app or game you want to report and then click Report App at the bottom.Was this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I turn my app or game notifications on or off?How do I block or unblock an app or game?How do I remove an app or game that I've added?How do I control what info my friends can see about me in the apps they use?How do I edit the privacy and settings for my apps and games?. Don't report users for non-violations. Flag as. PostsTo report a post:Click in the top right of the postClick Report post or Report photoSelect the option that best describes the issue and follow the on-screen instructionsView Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo 5a02188284
how to turn on login approvals on facebookcreate hotmail id for facebookaccount balance in facebookbuying facebook likes businessfacebook gewinnspiel app kostenloslam the nao de download facebook ve may tinhfacebook v3 javacracker facebook hackerfacebook plugin doesn workdownload facebook messenger latest version

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES FLIBUSTIERS DE MADRESTAM Index du Forum -> L'ETENDARD DE LA FLIBUSTE -> Le carnet de l'apprenti moussaillon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation